Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
• Provides strategic oversight to the Office of Government Relations and is responsible for government affairs strategies that advances the PNJ's mission and goals.
• Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
• Establishes and maintains constructive relationships with elected and appointed officials. • Collaborates with industry advocates to build areas of common interest.
• Prepares communications to and for key stakeholders, including the BODs, regarding pertinent issues on legislative changes; directs and oversees the development of materials in support of the government relations agenda, such as talking points, legislative summaries..
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Vietnamese with bachelor's degree, additional certificates are preferable
• At least 5-7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Comprehensive knowledge of state government structures and decision-making processes.
• Strong interpersonal analytical, negotiation and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated ability to ethically form and maintain relationships with government officials and government entities; ability to maintain respectful and appropriate professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to interact with diverse communities and constituents of diverse backgrounds.
(Ms.) Pham Ngoc Lan Anh
Head of Talent Acquisition cum HRBP (Supporting Centers)
|Job Title||Location||Salary||Expired Date|
Chuyên viên Phân Tích Giá
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Negotiable||Expired Date: 30/11/2023|
[HCM] NHÂN VIÊN KẾ TOÁN CỬA HÀNG (QUẬN 1, QUẬN 8, TÂN PHÚ)
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 9 Tr - 12 Tr VND||Expired Date: 24/10/2023|